“Felt like home, but I didn't have to do the dishes!”
Review of Alfies Restaurant

Alfies Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Alfies is located 3.5 miles North of SR 40 and is directly across from the Ocean. Great views.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for many years and it never fails to impress me. There are specialties of the day... special days.. holidays... and if you want to change something on the set menu.. they will let you.
It is a very clean restaurant. It is usually full of friends and neighbors, and tourists who have been lucky enough to stop and eat. The waitresses and waiters are always happy to see you and remember your name.
I have never had a bad meal at Alfies, and I always leave feeling like I just had dinner at Mom's.... but I didn't have to do the dishes.

There are newer reviews for Alfies Restaurant

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Alfie's is a great place to dine. You can depend on an experience filled with delicious food and friendly service. Be sure to try their fish fry - superb!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our server was very nice and helpful. She not only served us but she also gave us tips about things to do in the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We visited here having read previous reviewers comments and were not disappointed. The outside of this Diner and the walk through lobby as others have said does not do the food justice. The staff were slightly busy that night owing to a Lions Club meeting in the private dining room so the service was not super fast however, the food more than made up for that I had a Bruisin' Burger with Blue Cheese and Bacon on which was perfectly cooked and extremely tasty and my wife had the Crab Alfredo which was well cooked and delicious.
The Key Lime pie was one of the better ones I have eaten.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Excellent location, right across the road from the ocean. The customer service is always excellent, we've been here several times, had several servers, and they are always extremely friendly, helpful & make you feel welcomed. The food is always good.