“Great meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Delicious food in a casual atmosphere. The minestrone soup in lieu of house salad is a meal in itself.
We have eaten here many times and never disappointed.
bargain for the price.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Have only been here once. Food was not great, service not great. Ordered the penne primavera and asked them to sub alfredo sauce for the oil. There was an up-charge for that, which i discovered when the server brought the bill. Not a big deal, but neither the sauce nor the vegetables were tasty. The onion, garlic, and green pepper were actually crunchy, not sauteed, or barely sauteed. Alfredo was runny and very bland. Not sure there was any cheese in it. Salad was a typical iceberg - tomato wedge house salad.

As for service, the server was nice enough, but when she brought the food to the table, she left immediately w/o asking if i needed anything and i wasn't able to catch her and ask for more bread and napkins (you get one small paper napkin w/ your silverware). I kept thinking she'd return so didn't bother searching her out, but she never did come back until I was finished. The restaurant was not very busy, so I don't think that was the reason.

Not sure if their other food is better or not, but I don't plan to return.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2017

My husband and I have eaten here several times. Our new love is the white pie with meatballs. It is excellent and service is always great too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We picked up two large pizzas, a salad, cannoli and garlic bread. Everyone raved over the meal - fresh tasting food, great pizza. We will be back many times.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

In the month of May 2017 I had two slices of pizza & sausage and a soft drink on three occasions. I really recommend this pizza restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017