“Lovely gift and home shop right in Ormond Beach”
Review of The Ink Well Home

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Ink Well Home
Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are staying on the beach or passing through, this place is worthwhile stopping at. They have unusual and elegant pieces that are perfect for entertaining or gift giving.

I've shopped with them a few times but this past time I was struck by their helpfulness. The staff is always friendly and I had come in looking for a carousel that I'd seen there and decided to come back for. They no longer had the one I wanted but the owner went above and beyond by doing a search on line and then pointing us in the direction of the website where we could find it! I don't know of too many places that will do that for you knowing they will not benefit from a sale.

Of course they have won me as a lifetime customer. I will always make a point to stop by when I go down to our second home in Daytona.