“My New Favorite Place”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“My New Favorite Place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like NY thin crust pizza like me, you will love Brunos. Right next to Publix Ormond Beachside YES, THEY DELIVER TOO!.

Visited March 2014

Groveport, Ohio
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had Bruno's from the Daytona Beach Shores location, we took the pizza home but they do have inside dining. We were looking for a good pizza one night and came across this little place. It has a thin crust which I prefer. Maybe needs a little more sauce but overall very good.

I would recommend this pizza.

• Visited February 2014
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I get Brunos almost once a week and it hasn't let me down. The Grandma's Pizza is delicious and so is the greek salad we love those extra grape leaves. =) Can't go wrong with that.

• Visited January 2014
“Best NY STYLE PIZZA”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We moved here several months ago and have tried the local pizza shops in Ormond Beach. Bruno's is the only one for us! When ever we have company visiting, we always take them to Bruno's and everyone loves it (and we're all from up North). The crust is thin and crunchy and the slices are huge! The guys are friendly and the prices are great too.

• Visited November 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great NY style pizza!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This I my favorite cheap date meals in Ormond Beach. Their NY pizza rocks! I usually order a giant slice with extra cheese and extra pepperoni. The slice is huge, hot, tasty, and $5.00! I'm looking forward to eating there a few time when we return in October. It is located right next to Publix so it is very convenient.

• Visited April 2013