“Great NY style pizza!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #45 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great NY style pizza!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This I my favorite cheap date meals in Ormond Beach. Their NY pizza rocks! I usually order a giant slice with extra cheese and extra pepperoni. The slice is huge, hot, tasty, and $5.00! I'm looking forward to eating there a few time when we return in October. It is located right next to Publix so it is very convenient.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Mojofishing

Macon, Georgia, United States
“Went late, got a deal. Well worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

When we got there, they were out of crust dough at about 830 on July 3, but they made us a deal on an offer that had just come out and was cancelled. We got a large pep with xtra cheese, and it was very good. My son who barely eats anything grabbed a piece and devoured it. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Paul B
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent pizza with great friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ordered the huge pepperoni pizza, they had just made it and put it in the oven, so we waited for it to be cooked. It was worth the wait. Very good pizza. Our daughter had a side of meatballs, which were ok, but the sauce the meat balls were in was wonderful. We would recommend anyone to try this place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cheleusa
Florida
“Absolutely Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We happened in after getting a hankering for pizza while driving along Ocean Shore. Bruno's was the first place we found. WOW !
You wouldn't guess by the ambiance ... this tiny storefront has only half a dozen tables, zero decor, and does mostly carry out business. You order at the counter from a menu of starters, whole pizzas, entrees, and two desserts. They also had several varieties of pizza on display ready for single-slice serving, including thin crust, Sicilian, stuffed, calzones, etc. I was in the mood for a simple pepperoni thin crust, and my fellow diner wanted a slice of veggie.
We waited only a few minutes for our slices to come out of the oven, but during the wait I noticed a slice I hadn't seen at first glance ... cheese with two slices of tomato, each topped with a slab of mozzarella and fresh basil. OMG. So we ordered one of those as well.
Pepperoni pizza was absolutely amazing. Crisp, thin, powder dusted crust with just the right amount of cheese and pepperoni. The veggie slice was piled so high with tomato, spinach, olives, peppers, onions, it almost broke in half upon lifting. And the masterpiece ... the tomato, mozzarella, basil ... to die for !
Another pleasant surprise - the three young men behind the counter were very hospitable, helpful, conversational, clean cut. A nice exception to today's over tattooed, over pierced, grungy looking, attitude laden, food service help.
The total bill for three large slices and a bottle of water was $10.45. You can leave a tip in the jar at the counter. We'll go back. Often.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank FancyFree55
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Pizza to AVOID!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is about the location in Ormond Beach, Fl. My wife & I ordered a pizza for delivery, when it arrived and my wife opened the box she noticed that the crust was barely cooked. When ordered I asked for "crispy" crust as I do everytime I order pizza anywhere. When she called to complain to the location the person there told her he did not believe her!! What excellent customer service!! My wife then called the location in Palm Coast where the owner works and the owner accused my wife of "just trying to get a free pizza"!!!
If you want a terrible pizza this is your place to go. Don't forget you'll also get a free side order of "I don't care service". SOP taught by the owne

Visited April 2013