“Large Portions at Good Prices”

Don Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #16 of 227 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We Really Want You To Have The Best Experience With Us, And Hope To Make You Feel At Home! The next time your family is craving delicious Mexican food, visit us for a unique and delectable experience where we are dedicated to making your meal the most enjoyable you have ever had.
Reviewed July 3, 2018

My wife and I ate here and we could have easily have shared a platter as the portions were very large. The food was quite tasty.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

One of my main places to go. Great price with excellent quality. I’m a Mexican food nut and this place is on my all time favorite list and I have eaten Mexican all over USA. Staff is great. Menu is fantastic.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

They have a Friendly staff and real fresh Great tasting food. We eat there everytime we are in the area!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We love Mexican food and this place did not disappoint. Excellent guac, chips, and salsa. Good food, but margarita tasted watered down. Great service and food came out so fast didn't have time to finish my first drink.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is not a new restaurant, but one that has consistently met and exceeded expectations.

The food, the service and the value are all GREAT!