“Good food but service needs help”

Don Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #16 of 227 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We Really Want You To Have The Best Experience With Us, And Hope To Make You Feel At Home! The next time your family is craving delicious Mexican food, visit us for a unique and delectable experience where we are dedicated to making your meal the most enjoyable you have ever had.
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I am not sure what the problem is, but the service at these restaurants have really gone downhill. I ordered sour cream with my entree, but it didn't come with, so I asked for a side of sour cream again and it never came. And of course it was included on the bill. Food is really good, but the server never came back to check up on us until we were all done with the food and ready to leave. I would have liked another beer with my meal, but he came too late.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We chose Don Pepper's for its convenience. The food was typical Mexican food for the Southeast. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Great food...great drinks and a definite place to eat. Servers were super... desserts we're much to sweat.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Great food and good service. Drinks were good and staff was very friendly would highly recommend this place

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Awesome dinner on 2 for one Margarita night!Taco salad was just the right size and drinks were good as well. Waiter was great. Perfect service!