“Dinner for Two”

Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Awesome dinner! We were here two year ago when they first opened and were thrilled they had maintained their atmosphere and integrity. Sandra was exceptional. Great menu and wine list knowledge. Taylor has rounded the wine list to include many palettes.

Will be back!!

3  Thank Steve R

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have lived in Daytona many years and after all this time we finally found a really high quality restaurant. The attention to detail, fresh made to order and gourmet level food was a real treat. Even the music adds to the relaxed mood and ambience of the place. Thank you Tyler for a great Birthday lunch for my husband. He especially loved the Killian beer at the right temperature. We will be highly recommending Blau to local friends and visitors.

4  Thank Lana B
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Restaurant Blau Mediterranean Grill in Ormond Beach, Fl. is located on one of Ormond Beach's busy thorough fairs. It's located in a small east side of a shopping center with a large marque over the entrance that leads you in the right direction. Savannah our waitress, seated us quickly, took our drink orders and reviewed the menu with us. To our delight we found the food had a fantastic Greek influence and all was delicious. My friend enjoyed the leg of lamb served over a "surprise" rice dish that was outstanding. Never knew rice could taste so good. My chicken (chicken mila) was tender and delicious. We started with two salads, fresh and tasty served with a great side dressing. Slovakia (?) (flaming cheese) delicious. Blau was a great find and a wonderful treat. We will certainly be back.

5  Thank OnTheGo34534
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've had the good fortune of dining in fine restaurants around the world and it really pleases me that we have such a fantastic jewel of a restaurant right here in our area. With its many unique menu offerings, Blau never disappoints me. Flavor, presentation and service is top notch. I recently had their New England style clam chowder and, honestly, it was the best I've ever tasted, anywhere. I wish all the service industry folks in this area could experience the service our waiter Tyler provides--this young man is truly impressive. It's so refreshing to see an employee who is invested in the business they are representing--he takes obvious pride in his work and that energy and enthusiasm adds to our dining experience each time.

1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed May 26, 2014

When we got there it was 8:30pm on a Friday night but no one was dining there and for a sec I thought the place was closing up. I was skeptical about the place but decided to dine there despite the emptiness of the restaurant. I am glad we dined there, very excellent food and service. We had the Greek flamed saganaki cheese and was very good. We had the seafood Fideuo which was excellent as well. Drinks were on par and I would dine here again.

4  Thank jsalgts