“Hard to Beat”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Hard to Beat”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've reviewed Blau many times, but it's worth revisiting the TripAdvisor site, as they continue to offer Ormond Beach something we don't really have elsewhere:
A high-quality, well-conceived menu, served professionally, in a hip, upscale environment
At a fair - dare I say reasonable - price.

The aforementioned menu varies, from salads, sandwiches & burgers (all better than your average pub fare) to terrific pasta, fish & meat preparations.
Good wine & beer selections round it out.

Go there - Trust me.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank DrGeis

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, can't wait to go back again.”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went with my mother and sister for lunch. Tyler was our server and he was awesome, he gave us great recommendations, and was super friendly and helpful. The food we absolutely delicious! It was an awesome experience and we'll definitely be going back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank NicholeBaiardi
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Consistently delightful!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

What a pleasure to have a restaurant with such consistently high quality food and staff! An upscale (yet casual) atmosphere combined with servers who are knowledgeable and who actually give the impression that they want you to enjoy your meal. Everything is presented in a uniquely beautiful way which only enhances the experience. Our server, Tyler, ROCKS!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dinner on Daytona area”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The service is exceptional and the food will impress. Get the saganaki most definitely but all the appetizers are insanely good. I eat here at least once a week and it's consistently amazing. Great for a date but if you like fresh and are a foodie you will love Blau. The wine is tremendous too ask the staff for recommendations they are happy to serve.

1 Thank Layla B
Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tapas in Ormond by far!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went for the first time last night, can't wait to go back! Blau has the best tapas in Ormond Beach, no doubt about it. Other tapas restaurants don't compare in the slightest. Don't know why it took me so long to find this place, I wish I had found it sooner! My wife and I plan on going back this week!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Daniel J

Been to Blau? Share your experiences!