“Fabulous Food and Service”
Review of Blau

Blau
Ranked #7 of 220 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Everything was exceptional at the Blau from the moment we walked in the door. The ambiance is romantic and inviting, starting with the contemporary Xmas tree at the door. Our server Alejandro was friendly, courteous, and professional. He took our coats and seated us. The portions are HUGE. I ordered a side salad, steak skewer tapas, and an artichoke tapas dish. The steak was cooked perfectly -- and for only $11, there must have been 10 ounces of meat. I was only able to finish half of my meal, and our server packed up the rest for take home. My husband had a burger and thought it was exceptional. Our friends loved the squid and Greek salads. Overall, this is one of the best restaurant experiences I have had in the Palm Coast / Ormond Beach area.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

So impressed with Blau! Have come a couple of times while visiting family in the area. Love the unique and delicious tapas dishes! My teenage son especially loved the "flaming cheese" dish. The service was outstanding and the bartender, Taylor, was friendly and very knowledgable with wine selection. Definitely recommend giving Blau a try!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The Atlantic salad is my favortie and I crave it often. The salmon is cooked to a tender perfection. Fun place for girls night out with salads and tapas but also great sandwiches, entrees & burgers (bison too!) Gotta try it!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife and I frequent Blau. Their burgers are incredible! We've never had a bad meal there. We always ask for Alejandro to be our server, he is amazing! He's by far the best server we've ever had from any restaurant. Great food, awesome atmosphere and wonderful service.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had the Alfredo and an Americana pasta dishes. Very tasty! They were served in these way cool bowls that signifies how unique this place is. We had the wonderful onion soup in these little bowls that my husband kept trying to straighten up as they are designed leaning. lol Our young tatooed waiter knew the menu backwards and forwards including correct pronounciation and total ingredients of all the dishes! Very dedicated and knew how to "rush" to refill drinks and any other requests. We will go back!

1  Thank Tessmarica