“Outstanding and Unique dining experience”
Review of Blau

Blau
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just returned last nite from a wonderful dining experience right in our backyard-we live in Deland and were so excited to find BLAU so close-sophisticated but SO friendly and food presented so well and delicious! Servers and bartender Taylor, was very knowledgeable with wine selection -a must return place!!

1  Thank eckylg

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I found Blau almost a year ago, and have dinner there approx 2-3 times a month. The food, service, and atmosphere is consistently high quality. I love this place! The balsamic salmon is my favorite entree, sagonaki; YUM!!! Delicious desserts too.

1  Thank Amaezballsgma
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We just returned from a great dinner at BLAU and couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone one so positive, pleasant, and helpful and the food was exceptional. I left after our great meal thinking that some how I need to spread the good word. This is made to order food and is prepared individually for each guest. When you live in a tourist area like Ormond Beach you become accustomed to very nice chain restaurant meals, BLAU is not that, it is personal and very well presented. I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Mudgesdad
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Coming from Atlanta, grew up in the area and have never been so excited to see something so sophisticated come to the Ormond/Daytona area! This place is great! Tyler is a well versed, knowledgable, friendly bartender. Will absolutely go back when I come down to visit again. :)

1  Thank vincent3679
Reviewed October 25, 2013

and at great prices too. I end up at Blau often - #1 for atmosphere and #1 for menu selection/quality of food. I love the large booths with paper for writing - there's always something that needs illustrating. I go there at least once a week because the menu is perfect. Something for everyone, and never a complaint, always an accolade. Great choices for sticking to healthy eating as well. Wish they served liquor and not just wine/beer. I go any chance I can - I recommend Blau to everyone!!! BEST IN ORMOND BEACH :)

1  Thank Angela K

Been to Blau? Share your experiences!