“Great place to eat in Ormond” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blau

Blau
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Jupiter, Florida
“Great place to eat in Ormond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We eat at Blau at least once a week--it's that good!. Everything on the menu is made from scratch and tastes great. My favorite is the lemon and garlic hummus with pita bread. Prices are reasonable and the service is always good.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank hkw74

Ormond Beach, Florida
“excellent in Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and i have eaten here a number of times, the first time we shared entre's Salmon and Chicken Milanesse, and the desert as well, Wow!!!! we have also tried the burgers wow wow!!!!
the service was great the manager Anthony was very attentive we love the atmosphere and all in all great place!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“No attention. Unless single Female”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Poor se rvice. Smattering of house wine. Innatentive to guests can't rate food. We left. Customers we observed disassfied. One patron kept asking for water
One walking asked for takeout menu-almost thrown at her across bar

Spence M, General Manager at Blau, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Hello,

I understand it has been some time since your last visit to blau. I would like to inform you that management has changed as well as the chef and most of the staff. My name is Spencer and I have been the general manager since May. I have corrected many of the issues that we had with the former management that you outlined in your review. If you would be willing to give us a second chance, I would love to make it up to you and show you that we are a different restaurant. Please email me at spencer@blaugrill.com and let me know what I can do to regain your patronage.

Thank you for your patronage, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Spencer Maltagliati
General Manager, Blau Mediterranean Grill
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife heard from a friend about this place. I was I little skeptical at first but I decided to try this place out. It was incredible. The food, the service, the wine list, the ambiance, everything was perfect. Now I am the one pushing my wife to go there every time our schedules allow us (we have been there three times in two weeks) we are going through the whole menu and everything has been excellent so far. Our favorite dishes are the salmon, the veil, most of the tapas, and the blau burguer (which is the best burguer i've ever had) We can't wait to come back.

Daytona Beach
“Fantastico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This was our third visit. We're travelling down the menu and enjoying it immensely. Apps are great. Lasagna worth the wait (made from scratch). Very accommodating to dietary restrictions (vegan,low carb) Service was great. Only comment is wine list seems a bit overpriced. Don't skip the nutella crepe. Good for sharing!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Blau? Share your experiences!