“Love!!!!!!!”
Review of House of Donuts

House of Donuts
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Ormond Beach
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Yummy and cute and perfect donuts are my favorite and its definitely a good stop for anybody looking for a great breakfast and a hole in the wall restaurant ♥♥♥

There are newer reviews for House of Donuts

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Hard to find plain cake doughnuts but they have them here. Good doughnuts and friendly lady working there. A couple of cafe tables outside.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Better than any chain store and they will make you custom donuts while you watch. Are those donuts fresh? Yes they are:-)

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I bought a small bag of donuts, apple fritters, and bow ties, two mornings during our week stay at Ormond-By-The-Sea. The things just melted in our mouths. The pastries leftover did not last much past lunch. The locals line up early. I walked in one morning at 8:30 and bought the last apple fritter and bow tie for the day, so go early.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I are very pleased after every visit here, donuts always fresh, breakfast sandwhiches hot and delicious, as well as the coffee and cappuccinos (the new flavor was a dark chocolate strawberry, delicious!) also my husband tried a few muffins, apple, banana nut, and blue berry, needless to say I'm sure well be getting those next time! Overall cute family owned shop I love to support!