“Cake doughnuts”

Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Ormond Beach
centerburg, ohio
“Cake doughnuts”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Hard to find plain cake doughnuts but they have them here. Good doughnuts and friendly lady working there. A couple of cafe tables outside.

Visited January 2014

Ormond-by-the-Sea, Florida, United States
“Real good donuts”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Better than any chain store and they will make you custom donuts while you watch. Are those donuts fresh? Yes they are:-)

Visited December 2013
Loganville, Georgia
“Don’t Sleep In or You’ll Miss the Donuts.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I bought a small bag of donuts, apple fritters, and bow ties, two mornings during our week stay at Ormond-By-The-Sea. The things just melted in our mouths. The pastries leftover did not last much past lunch. The locals line up early. I walked in one morning at 8:30 and bought the last apple fritter and bow tie for the day, so go early.

• Visited September 2013
“Yum! Fresh!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I are very pleased after every visit here, donuts always fresh, breakfast sandwhiches hot and delicious, as well as the coffee and cappuccinos (the new flavor was a dark chocolate strawberry, delicious!) also my husband tried a few muffins, apple, banana nut, and blue berry, needless to say I'm sure well be getting those next time! Overall cute family owned shop I love to support!

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“good donuts, but service varies”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We go here every time we are in Ormond Beach because of their Key Lime donuts. They often sell out of those early, but someone usually offers to make some and will tell us to come back in a half hour. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case. You have to wonder why they don't make more Key Lime donuts if they sell out each morning by 8. The other donuts are good, but they taste like the donuts I can get elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013