“Great experience!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love to try family owned restaurants and I wasn't disappointed with My Goomba's. The staff was friendly and very knowledgable about the items featured on the menu. My friend and I decided on a pizza and eggplant parmesan which was served with a very nice bread, salad and choice of pasta. Everything was delicious and the entrees were piping hot when served. May I add that we had plenty to take home to enjoy the next day!! I am looking forward to returning so that I can try some of the other entrees.

There are newer reviews for My Goomba's

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Primarilly Italian,with some sea food. Family restaurant with the most friendly employees.
The food preparation was excellent. Wife and I both had veal and pasta. Salad and rolls were included and very good.

1  Thank DaveN398
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great little Italian Place! The service is great and the owners are extremely friendly. They offer a nice Chianti by the glass, half carafe, or bottle. I had yet to find anyone serving a good veal Marsala around Ormond until I ate here. It was fantastic and is extremely kid friendly. very enjoyable!

1  Thank leonard v
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Decided to try a pizza to go from this restaurant after receiving a coupon. We had a extra large and although it was cooked perfect on the bottom, the sauce ran very thin to none from the outside edge to almost 2" from the edge. My wife and I probably threw away 1/4 of the pizza dough. Back to another local pizza restaurant. Sorry Goomba's. I expected better and took a better look at it before I left the restaurant.

1  Thank norme-ormond
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We ate here on 11/11/2012, and everything about the place was great. We can't wait to go back. While they appear to specialize in Pizza, my Spouse and I opted for the dinners, which came with a salad, and we weren't disappointed. The portions were large enough for two diners, and we're looking forward to polishing off the leftovers today. The Staff was friendly and efficient, the food preparation was excellent, and the place was impeccably neat. If you want great, authentic Italian food, skip the big chain restaurant and go to My Goomba's. It won't cost you any more, and you'll be more than satisfied.

1  Thank fideauxdon