“Good Times”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We saw the advertisement on one of those planes flying over the beach. I called and found out they accept "call ahead". We put our name on the list and arrived an hour later. We got seated right away when we got there. The wait at that time was 90 minutes. Call ahead is the way to go. Three of us has the all you can eat crab legs that were delicious. The other person had the mixed grill. All the food was good. The food took a little long to come out but once it did, they were very attentive to refilling the all you can eat crab legs. Recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,771)

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The drinks a pretty good but the food not so much. I had a mahi mahi sandwich that was flat as a pancake and not very good. The flavor was off. The husband had the fish taco and he said the same thing, they just were not good. If I return we will just go for drinks.

1  Thank 122LovetoTravel1234
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place is excellent!  The service from our waiter Donald, who actually cared if we enjoyed our selections, to the out of this world Sunglow Shriimp appetizer, we shared.  And Donald was excellent on his knowlege of craft beers as well! I had the Tequila Lime Grouper & my husband had the Key West Shrimp Pasta, which actually had nice size shrimp & at least a dozen!  And they have a fabulous surf video running on a big screen.  And great live music!  We will go again before we leave!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I loved the food and the service was great. We stayed for a week and ate here twice. The beach bucket right next door was horrible in comparison. Don't waste your time there.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

This place has very very good food and atmosphere is also really good. Every time I go by this place it seems to be packed but we always get seated really fast and service is always excellent no matter how many people are there. The food is a little more pricey than I'd expect but it makes up for it by being really good. This place is definitely a go to spot.
PS: Don't even bother with The Beach Bucket next door that place is terrible.