“Excellent Fish Tacos”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Visited here while staying next door at the Ocean East Resort. Cool place with good service and food. Had the fish tacos and they were filling and delicious. They had music playing outside on the front deck which was very nice. Would definitely recommend this place to others.

There are newer reviews for Riptides Raw Bar & Grill

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

The manager actually put his bare hands on my food when brought it to the table! I didn't even finish my diner that was almost $80 for two people. Never again!

1  Thank jenny p
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great food and atmosphere ! From the outside, we weren't sure if we should try it but we were really surprised. The steak and seafood were excellent ! Our waitress, Jennifer recommended a seafood dish, of scallops, shrimp and lobster for my wife, and it was a big hit. Very good food and service. We would definitely return in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have had Maine lobster in Maine, fresh off the boat, the lobster I had tonight at Riptides was better than that! It was done perfect and tasted fresh! The meat was pure white and pulled easily out of the shell. My wife had the crab and it was done perfect. The shell was soft but the meat pulled out of the shell easily. Even though the shell was soft, it was not overcooked like most restaurants have a tendency to do. We ordered house salads with our meal and they were generous with the greens. Wish we had this restaurant close to where we reside but don't so will need to come back to Daytona Beach just for their lobster and crab! Neither one of us complained about the bill either. With 2 mixed drinks, coconut shrimp appetizer and dinner with tip was less than 100.00

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great little restaurant with ok food. I had lobster that taste like it had been watered down, but everything else was great.

1  Thank LJThomas