We did not expect too much from the Maverick after looking at pictures and reading the reviews and we were pleasantly surprised. Don't get me wrong this place definitely will not be the nicest place you will visit, however if you go to Florida for the beach and pool than you should be fine with the room. It had everything we needed for the week. The sleeper sofa was horrible but the bed was decent. There are three grills and shuffleboard a hot tub and a huge pool which you only see at older hotels. My only complaint is that the pools chemicals were off and the water stained our bathing suits. I told the front desk but they did not seem too concerned. There were blonde children walking around with neon green hair. We walked up and down the beach and the Maverick looked much better than most of the other places nearby. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is NOT permanently closed. However, you should make alternate plans for your vacations until we can announce a re-opening date. We will announce a re-opening day at least 45 days before the resort will be opened. This will give you time to finalize your plans for coming to the Maverick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Maverick - Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Ormond Beach
- The Maverick Ormond Beach