The Maverick is an older establishment that is being updated. My room on the 7th floor was clean and comfortable with the exception of the sofa bed which was remedied with a trip to Wal Mart and the purchase of a $12 mattress pad. The staff was exceptional. I have never stayed anywhere that employees were so friendly and helpful. Even though maid service was available for $4 a day or $20 for the week, we chose to make our own beds and sweep our own floor. We did take advantage of the linen exchange and garbage pickup. There were activities for the whole family from tie dye classes to bingo to ice cream socials. The pool area was great with a fantastic view of the ocean and shuffle board when you got tired of swimming. Security was good as well. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is NOT permanently closed. However, you should make alternate plans for your vacations until we can announce a re-opening date. We will announce a re-opening day at least 45 days before the resort will be opened. This will give you time to finalize your plans for coming to the Maverick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maverick - Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Ormond Beach
- The Maverick Ormond Beach