The Maverick is an older hotel. But from the time we checked in until we checked out a week later, the staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. They are extremely friendly. It is kept very clean, we chose to have housekeeping every 2nd day and our room was spotless when she finished. Each morning I watched the maintenance crew service the pool and again excellent job. The hotel is right on the beach which is an added plus. They have activities daily, from water color classes to tie dye and they offer a sundae bar ($2) and another day ice-cream floats ($2) and a lovely bar-b-q one night. ($4). Wanda the activity director is incredible and and when we did the tie dye she stayed with us for as long as we wanted, a couple of us went a little overboard with our projects! It is close to many activities, from a lovely walking path to the Daytona Racetrack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is NOT permanently closed. However, you should make alternate plans for your vacations until we can announce a re-opening date. We will announce a re-opening day at least 45 days before the resort will be opened. This will give you time to finalize your plans for coming to the Maverick. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maverick - Ormond Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maverick Hotel Ormond Beach
- The Maverick Ormond Beach