All reviews limited continental breakfast large shower family dollar limited parking old florida nice pool daytona boardwalk parking lot great place to stay rooms are clean would definitely stay here again bike week flat screen beach access non smoking motel neil
Reviewed June 3, 2012

from 1988-2006 our family stayed at the former aqua terrace we literally raised our children there until the last owers took over not the current owners our children are now coming down with their children it was such a peaceful pleasant place to enjoy for the last five years we have been staying at different locations always hoping someone would take over and restore this place this year 2012 we pulled in and we were amazed what they remodeled is beautiful and remarkable we are home it literally brought tears to our eyes to see now truely dedicated people can make a place so inviting the rooms are clean and totally remodiled comfortable new beds the bathrooms are spacious and clean we always loved the fact that you could walk out your room door and be on the ocean we only hope alot of the friends weve made come back and bring their families i know we look forward to many years of going home on vacationsat ocean front inn & suites a huge thank you to the new owners from the mundts & the heines from wisconsin

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
OceanFront599, Manager at OceanFront Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

The staff and I would like to thank you and your family for once again staying with us. We are delighted to see that we were able to make your stay with us a memorable one and hope that you continue staying with us during your future visits to Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I needed a break from everything so I booked a room last minute. I got an oceanfront suite and I have to say that the view could not have been any better. I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness and let me tell you, I have not one single complaint. This little "Old Florida" type of Inn was absolutely amazing, very clean, most comfortable bed, recently remodeled and not to mention the staff were so wonderful and very personable. They were always hard at work, very respectful of their guests and willing to help in any way they could with any and all of our needs. This is definitely a perfect little gem of a place!!! Thank You for an amazing trip and I can't wait to come back and see you next year :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank robinbenore
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Mrs. Benore,

We look forward to your visit next year. The staff and I thank you for your wonderful comments and insights. We are happy to see that our services were able to make your vacation memorable and enjoyable. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

The thing that impressed me the most about this hotel, was that the whole thing was a new build. It's been done so well, with such attention to detail and high level of finish. The location is really great too. I can remember the area being pretty much no go several years ago.

We had corner room, about half way up. Fantastic views. The rooms have a new constructed or renovate feel, as do the bathrooms. All the usual knick knacks are included, such as jewelry or valuable safe, iron with ironing board. Has nice ceramic tiled floor which keeps beach sand away from piling in to room. The signature red and white bedding is very covetable.

This hotel have nice private swimming pool with lots of pool chair to take sun bath with sea view . Also world famous beach is just few stapes from swimming pool and patio ares.

I really enjoyed our few days at The OceanFront Inn and Suites, there was everything starting from quality of rooms, service and nice atmosphere at beach will make me want to return every year!

Room Tip: Ocean front rooks are worth having for that rate.....
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dipak P
OceanFront599, General Manager at OceanFront Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Mr. Dipak,

We want to thank you for your comments. We are delighted to read that you and your family had a nice visit to Ormond Beach and we were able to make your trip an enjoyable one. We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We found this place by accident! What a GREAT FIND! The rooms are totally redone. Beautiful new furniture and rooms! The bathroom is beautiful. I will be returning soon! Great service too

• Stayed: April 2012
OceanFront599, Manager at OceanFront Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Mrs. Irwin,

The staff and I want to thank you for your positive comments. We are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

What a nice hotel! The rooms have recently been updated and they are beatifully decorated with newly tiled floors and bathrooms. The ocean view is awesome and the pool is well kept. The staff is friendly and very helpful The price is reasonable for a hotel that is located right on the beach!! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
OceanFront599, Manager at OceanFront Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2012

We want to thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Ormond Beach. We are delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.