“Awesome Museum - Beautiful Garden”

Ormond Memorial Art Museum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enjoy original artwork by diverse artists, stroll our garden oasis and pay tribute to veterans. We are located on the beach side in Ormond Beach just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the surrounding Ormond community and grab a bite at more than eight restaurants within a mile, after picking up something unique in the museum gift shop.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Wowzers! I went there to watch the French Diplomat give medals to our Vets from WW1!!! What an incredible little museum, and the garden is really a hidden gem in the city. I had driven by it, but had never walked through it. Great place to sit and have your lunch in the gazebo! I plan to visit on a regular basis, as the shows change every 6-8 weeks, I think.

There are newer reviews for Ormond Memorial Art Museum

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Don't forget the garden walk, very nice a shady. The museum is small with a rotating exhibit. We saw an unusual exhibit by an artist with MS who used her brain images as a basis for her work. Seems like they have something new every month or so. Our whole visit was about 25 minutes. This is donation only - I think $2 was suggested.

1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is small but fun for our 3x year visits. My only dislike is when I visit in between shows. There is a lovely little park to visit as well.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

What a beautiful place to spend an afternoon. Short walks take you around the area that include many gardens, ponds and a waterfall. Enjoyed it very much with out of town guests, was able to take many nice pictures. Art shows throughout the year.

1  Thank BeachBuddies069
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Went to the gardens where we got married 35 years ago and they are still beautiful.Ladies in the museum were very nice. Great place to get married.