“Super Cute, Modern Place to Stay!”

Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I loved the hotel! Everything in the room was black & white with just one beautiful colorful picture on the wall that made a beautiful focal point. The hotel is beautiful inside and out. It is motel style but done in a very classy, modern way.

The pool was heated and there was a bonfire outside so we were able to enjoy being outdoors at night even though it was only around 50 degrees outside.

The "rain" style shower was amazing. The breakfast is small but they have a great cappuccino maker that makes all kinds of different delicious types of coffee. I would love to stay here in the future. The only thing I would suggest is that the hotel provide a tiny bit of cookware for the mini kitchen and that they would have cleaned our room in the afternoon. We got up quite late most mornings and I guess missed out on that so the room never got cleaned in the 4 days we were there.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great renovations looked very nice but when we went in the lobby in the evening to ask the man to turn the fire pit on he wouldn't stand up and said no. Just lazy. Also our room was called city view but really we just had a view of some steps and a wall.

Room Tip: Book ocean front on pool level. Great view and comes with a cool swing on the rooms patio.
3  Thank Sue B
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great job on the renovations to this gem. Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Rooms were great, we had Room 210 which was not oceanfront but had a view of pool and ocean.The room was $100.00 a night which I felt was reasonable and I recommend that if you want to be near Daytona but away from the crowd this is the place. The only downside was the limited breakfast not a reason to stay elsewhere

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the way home from Florida. We were amazed at how nice it was and affordable. The room was clean and LOVED the white theme and the tile work in the room. The pool was steps from our door. I do wish there was a screen in the sliders so you could hear the ocean that is so close. Loved the pool. the furniture to lay around on was nice too. The fire pit was so nice, since was a little chilly during our visit, to sit and watch the ocean and feel the heat of the fire. This was a truly relaxing break for us.

Room Tip: rooms over looking the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I read 2 reviews that were horrible for this place but the rest were good. I'm glad I did not let them reviews drive me away from staying at this hotel. It's a wonderful, very modern place to stay at. Our room is oceanfront and just feet away from the beach. Nice over head shower and flat screen tv's. I basically live in hotels due to my occupation and one thing people don't understand is the filtyness, germs and every other nastyness that carpets have. This place has no carpets In the room so it's a major +++. I forgot my slippers so had to walk around iny white socks and they were still nice and white at the end of the day. BTW I'm a cleaning inspector for a well known company so trust me when I say this place is a good place. Out of 5 stars I would give it 4 1/2 for cleanness.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love the minimalist, Zen design and ambiance. This boutique, newly renovated motel offers every modern convenience along with tranquil amenities such as fountains, whirlpool and firepit overlooking the magnificent beach. Loved our room's sleek design and it was meticulous in appointments and cleanliness. The continental breakfast was a huge disappointment. Suggest having coffee on your deck overlooking the ocean and go elswhere for breakfast.

Room Tip: Definitely oceanfront!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

A lovely, reasonably priced, Euro-contemporary, beachfront, newly renovated hotel. The only major flaw is the substantially sub-par attempt at a continental breakfast, including orange juice from Mexico served in a gallon jug and petite, grocery store style blueberry muffins. It is unfortunate that they have not addressed this conspicuous shortcoming in an otherwise outstanding hotel experienc.

Room Tip: Third floor beachfront room. Go out for breakfast!