Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites Daytona Beach / Ormond Beach
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Booked a room last minute for one night. This is a true boutique hotel at a great price. Right on the beach, fresh renovation, a little Asian flair. Beds was very comfortable. Fire pit area is nice, hot tub, great landscape, nice pool area, complimentary cappuccino machine in the lobby, great bathrooms and shower. Spotless room. Free Internet is really fast. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you don't mind not having a view room 212 was excellent
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Up to date clean rooms. Mark at front desk was very pleasant and offered to light the fire at any time for us. The bathrooms are modern.
They could use some utensils, etc. for the kitchenette rooms. Loved the variety of water fountains and great location to the beach.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and me found a great deal for one night staying at lotus inn. So we booked it a few hours before arriving. But just for one night, cause you don´t buy a pig in a poke.;) After arriving there and getting a room i was so glad..it has been the best accommodity of our whole 3,5 week-tour through the east of the usa. And iam not demanding a great deal..
It was:
-absolutely clean
-no carpet
-very next to the beach
-next to 7 eleven
-a really nice pool area
-calm
-great ocean view
The next five nights we extended our stay day after day. We had to cancel our plans for the next days, because we wanted to stay there just for maximum 2 nights, but we liked it there so much. By the way..we had a room wihout balkony, but our window was at oceanfront..
Big thanks to the very nice stuff. The manager is a cool, helpful and intent guy, who is doing a really great job. Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Having been a traveler to this area for many years we have stayed in all kinds of places. This boutique hotel offers a very quiet and peaceful stay at a fair price. Plus they are pet friendly!! I stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday in November. Was in the area to visit family.. theyLocation was convenient. For anyone wanting to stay in the area but wanting a little peace and quiet this is the place..far enough yet close to Daytona's mayhem. The rooms were spacious enough and clean. The staff was friendly and always busy engaging with guests or working hard. Only 2 minor downsides..one is the housekeeping was a little erratic..out of 5 nights my room was skipped 2 of the days(reason i didn't rent a condo was so I coudl escape form cleaning for a few days). second is the parking. If at capacity you may have to park across the street at an abandoned shop. This didn't thrill me when I was coming home late at night. there was no staff at the front desk in the later hours and I was not completely comfortable parking there.
Anyone should be happy with their stay here....free continental breakfast in the am, informative and friendly and a clean oceanfront room!!! Can't go wrong!

Room Tip: Definitely go oceanfront!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the last week of December and have nothing but good things to say! We arrived the day of check in several hours before our scheduled checkin after driving 20 hours and wanted to see if there was anyway we could check in early. The very friendly staff allowed us to check in at 12p which was absolutely wonderful! The room was astounding! Clean, modern, and all of the amenities you could want... Plus an outstanding view! The grounds were also very well kept and very nice. We went for a getaway to catch some rest and relaxation and found it here! We HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed at the Lotus Boutique Inn last week and it was GREAT !!!!!! Neel and his staff were outstanding. I was there to visit my brother, who has recently had a stroke, to bring Christmas to him. I work in the hotel industry and they went above and beyond my expectations. The room was excellent and the amenities were perfect. The fire pit was wonderful and relaxing after spending the day with my brother. The hot tub was amazing for melting the stress of the day away. They are in the process of updating the dog walk, which will only improve your visit. We will definitely be coming back to visit and as matter of fact I have already recommended this hotel to another couple I met at my hotel, The Chattanooga Choo Choo.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying here on the weekend of Christmas 2012. My family and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, it was very beautiful and relaxing. We has a Oceanview room for the weekend that opened directly in front of the pool/hottube. The private patio with the swing, the soft relaxing music playing by the pool, the sound of the ocean really made my weekend. The staff was very nice and friendly I really did not want to leave. I will be planning another trip really soon. Everything about Lotus Inn & Suites was an excellent experience.

Room Tip: Floor level Ocean View
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family