“Ending our vacation with the perfect meal”

Billy's Tap Room & Grill
Ranked #39 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newnan, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ending our vacation with the perfect meal”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had dinner there tonight and it was awesome. Everything from the food to the service to the atmosphere I was absolutely perfect - after a week in Daytona Beach this was hands down the best meal!!

• Visited September 2013

sarasota
“a classic, should be rated higher than the chain restaurants”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Rockefeller essentially gifted this place to Ormond Beach, but people don't seem to realize its something special for whatever reason. I liked the entertainment, the drinks, the food and the service.

• Visited August 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Not the Same...”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Only go a few times per year.. The Specials are the best, fresh fish, Lolly Pops were very disapointing if you know what I'M talking about...

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robert F
GA
“Good but overpriced”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We only go to Billy's every few years because there are so many other restaurants in the Ormond Daytona area that have such great food for a better value. I like Billy's atmosphere and décor -- and it smells antique-ish like my granddad's house -- in a good way! My husband and I went for a date night this year, and we enjoyed it. We had a very nice gentleman who served us -- very matter of fact and had good suggestions. They were not very busy, but my mixed drink took a while to arrive. Even the server complained. My salad was good, and the clam chowder was excellent. They have grouper 20 ways, and I picked the Grouper Cozumel with a tequila lime sauce. My piece of fish was quite thin. It was good but not excellent. My husband had the lobster, and he enjoyed it. The bread pudding was a little too firm for my taste, but the sauce was really good. It was a nice place to go out for a date. With one drink each, no appetizer, and one dessert, our bill was over $100 for the two of us.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta,Ga
“Still a great spot”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We always eat here when in Daytona, we were a little concerned we had heard it changed hands. It's still this great old building, super bar. Saturday night had a kickin country singer playing. food was terrific

Visited August 2013