“Jameson Inn Ormond Beach ,Fla.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The staff here is really appreciative and helpful. we were ther for Biketoberfest and they handled everyone great. We even had a towel on the seat of each motorcycle every morning to dry the dew off with. They all took good care of their guests and we felt like true "guests". Rooms were clean and comfortable. Can;t say enpugh good about this well run Jameson.

Room Tip: We were on the side the interstate was but it was still very quiet due to, I guess, the landscaping...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2011

Dear DonH,

Our hotel staff was delighted to read your review. Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your business and will be delighted to have you again during your next visit to our area.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I was told that this hotel is under new management and I must say, they are doing everything right! My wife and I stayed for Biketoberfest and we loved this hotel! Great location! When we woke up the next morning, we noticed that all of the motorcycles had a clean terry cloth towel for us to use to clean up our bikes, talk about being thoughtful! Plus, they had a cleaning area for you to wash and detail your bike! We are use to staying at 5 star hotels and had tons of negative comments about a hotel in Orlando but not this one! The rooms were clean, bathrooms CLEAN!!!! Love it, love it, love it!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Dear shmiller58,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay during Biketoberfest and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Benjamin Berger, General Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stayed over for one night based on good reviews on here. They were right. Great property and service. Would definitely choose again.

Room Tip: We were on first problem with no noise issues.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2011

Dear asburydan40,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel to Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to the next time you come to visit our area.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

booked it in advance thru hotwire.com , great experance was give info on the sites to see where stores were located always greeted with a smile an a pleasent attitude , verry important when traviling, the staff went out of there way to make sure my stay was great THANKS AGAIN I WILL BE BACK

Room Tip: i used hotwire.com planed in addvance
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear Causes,

I am very happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. My staff was very proud to read your review and we are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you again for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Loved it !!!, and guess what, I AM A SMOKER !! I search and search and because of all of you "Non-smokers" out their it is extremely difficult to find a hotel that still offers smoking rooms. And another thing, I am not going to quit smoking. I will be willing to pay the extra room charge for the smoking fine. My money is as good as yours, and I am willing to pay more to stay at a top of the line resort that offers smoking rooms. Don't get me wrong, all hotels should offer "non-smoking" rooms, that is for sure. But don't rain on my parade just because you want me to behave like you. It aint happenin. My hat goes off to Jameson Inn, keep your doors open for ALL to have fun. Wonderful, beautiful place that I will recommend to all of my smoking friends, and I have many. !!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lucys123
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Dear Lucys123,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We strive to make each guests experience comfortable and restful. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Liked this hotel. Comfortable bed. Great shower pressure. Clean.

However, around 11 pm, just as we were about to go to sleep, some people arrived on our floor. You could hear two kids screaming, then people arguing; then it sounded like a party. It was so loud and disturbing, you could almost make out what they were saying -- all this starting at 11 pm! It went on for almost an hour before they quieted down and shut up.

As I said, nice accommodations, but there seems to be no sound proofing in the rooms whatsoever. . .

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We paid around 78 per night for a double premium online. Do not just call and get a quote,or you won't get a great deal. The rooms are clean and sanitary there many channels to choose from on the tv if you want an indoor break. The pool is nice as well. The Staff is informative. Continental breakfast sounds big and also last a few hours. I would stay here again for sure

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear stlouisx5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. We value every guest’s opinion and I am very happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. Thank you again and we look forward to having you come stay with us again in the future.