“Was wonderful The best Staff ever”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed September 1, 2011

booked it in advance thru hotwire.com , great experance was give info on the sites to see where stores were located always greeted with a smile an a pleasent attitude , verry important when traviling, the staff went out of there way to make sure my stay was great THANKS AGAIN I WILL BE BACK

Room Tip: i used hotwire.com planed in addvance
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear Causes,

I am very happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. My staff was very proud to read your review and we are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you again for taking the time to post your review.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Loved it !!!, and guess what, I AM A SMOKER !! I search and search and because of all of you "Non-smokers" out their it is extremely difficult to find a hotel that still offers smoking rooms. And another thing, I am not going to quit smoking. I will be willing to pay the extra room charge for the smoking fine. My money is as good as yours, and I am willing to pay more to stay at a top of the line resort that offers smoking rooms. Don't get me wrong, all hotels should offer "non-smoking" rooms, that is for sure. But don't rain on my parade just because you want me to behave like you. It aint happenin. My hat goes off to Jameson Inn, keep your doors open for ALL to have fun. Wonderful, beautiful place that I will recommend to all of my smoking friends, and I have many. !!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lucys123
jiormond, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Dear Lucys123,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We strive to make each guests experience comfortable and restful. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Liked this hotel. Comfortable bed. Great shower pressure. Clean.

However, around 11 pm, just as we were about to go to sleep, some people arrived on our floor. You could hear two kids screaming, then people arguing; then it sounded like a party. It was so loud and disturbing, you could almost make out what they were saying -- all this starting at 11 pm! It went on for almost an hour before they quieted down and shut up.

As I said, nice accommodations, but there seems to be no sound proofing in the rooms whatsoever. . .

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We paid around 78 per night for a double premium online. Do not just call and get a quote,or you won't get a great deal. The rooms are clean and sanitary there many channels to choose from on the tv if you want an indoor break. The pool is nice as well. The Staff is informative. Continental breakfast sounds big and also last a few hours. I would stay here again for sure

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear stlouisx5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. We value every guest’s opinion and I am very happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. Thank you again and we look forward to having you come stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Jameson inn in ormond beach florida is one of the best hotels one could stay in the staff is very cordial would go out of their way for anything you need while staying their.the rooms are very clean beds very comfortable i an go on and on jameson inn gets a a+ from us and we cant wait to stay again

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear jgirl563,

I appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We work very hard to ensure each guest has the same experience as you and look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

The Jameson Hotel in Ormond Beach is beautiful. It is conveniently located, the service from the staff is outstanding, the room is comfortable and the continental breakfast met our needs for a good breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Haroldsay,

Thank you for posting a review for us on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel and received outstanding service from our staff. Best of luck to you on your future travels and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 23, 2011

As we stayed longer than expected in Saint Augustine and we were not able to drive to Titusville before dark, we decided to stay in Ormond Beach instead. Unfortunatly for us, there was just an important car race going on in Daytona, and the Hampton Inn where we wanted to stay was fully booked.

They said we could try the hotel next door , which turned out to be the Jameson Inn.
Lucky for us, we could get their last room. We had an excellent stay there: friendly staff, nice clean room, good and comfortable beds, excellent breakfast in the morning and free use of the computer in the lobby.
There is a Cracker barrel restaurant across the parkinglot.

We gladly recommend this unexpected find.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple