“Close to the action without being in the middle of it”

Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Stayed during fall bike week. They allowed us to park trailer in parking lot with truck. Room was about standard for a Hampton Inn. Breakfast selection was better than all of the many Hamptons I have stayed in this year. Next to interstate and close to several chain restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 3, 2010

I have attended banquet functions at The Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was great. I highly recommend this resort for all your business meetings and events. John Christaldi Port Orange, Florida.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

The group that we traveled with was so taken by the check in method used by this INN. They only had to wait long enough to receive their gift package and room card. That was a definite grand plus with all of the participants. They have never been treated as well as they were at this place. The food was of high quality and the service was excellent. Your Director of Sales, Angela Payne-Jelenic, is to be commended for her charm and personality shown to our group. As a side note "THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES" were great....

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed April 29, 2010

This has been the second year in a row that I have stayed here with my men's and women's cross country team. The hotels director of sales and marketing, Angela Payne-Jelenic, did an amazing job of organizing our stay and providing us with outstanding customer service. I actually travel a bit out of the way to stay at this hotel relative to where my business is, but it is well worth it. As always, I look forward to going back next year. Great hotel, great rate, clean, nice, friendly staff, great customer service. Thanks again, Angela.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2010

One of the best Hampton Inn staffs that I've met and I travel at least 6-10 times a year. My friend lost her mother unexpectedly and I took care of finding a hotel for incoming friends and family for the funeral. I needed to find a clean pet friendly hotel. When I called, they offered to set up a group block and really made it simple for her family to call and make reservations. They even sent a card afterwards to me with their condolences. Everyone said the rooms were very clean and that the breakfast was much more than what they expected. They also had cookies in the evening which made the kids hyper, but happy. We will always choose this hotel when we have the need for out of town guests.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed March 31, 2010

Our company had a small meeting of 14 people at this hotel near our local office in Ormond Beach. The sales manager was gracious and most helpful in providing us with a meeting room and refreshments during the meeting since our out-of-town emplyees were staying at the hotel. While we didn't need lunches, they would have been able to help us order those too. As a surprise, they provided cookies for an afternoon break! We put up our employees at this hotel when they visit Ormond Beach and they are always satisfied with their stay. I would recoomend this hotel hands down.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We stayed at the Hampton Inn several times while living in Atlanta and having our house build here in Ormond Beach. We also stayed on the beach and found the hotels to be crowded and noisy and the rooms just adequate. We found the staff at the Hampton to be pleasant and helpful. The rooms comfortable and clean. We always got a real good rate. My family will be visiting next month and I made reservations for some of them to stay there.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Sleep Inn
#1 of 29 in Ormond Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!