Tripadvisor
Ormond Beach
All reviews cracker barrel complimentary breakfast excellent hotel easy access the hotel staff room was clean the breakfast area great place to stay would stay again parking lot yogurt daytona inns interstate gas cleanliness renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Not What I expected from the Hilton Hampton Inn. We had a great experience checking in. The room was clean. The breakfast and staff at breakfast left a lot to be desired. Mattress need replacement but linens were the quality we expected. We stayed 2 nights and room was not cleaned after first night. Both nights we went to get a cup of tea and the water was room temperature. Called to leave a wakeup call for the second morning and no one answered.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Traci-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear BillHy,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your very honest review. We're happy to know you enjoyed your check in and room, although we must admit our disappointment your stay did not warrant a higher rating. This only motivates us to step up our service to hit those key points that drive your experience from being just so-so to stellar. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area to deliver the flawless stay you deserve.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I stayed here with my almost 2 year old and my service dog who was bit by a snake. My daughter spilt juice on the bed and they charged me for the comforter. Which is crazy because the whole reason they use white comforters, sheets and towels is so they can bleach them!! It’s absolutely ridiculous. Management - the blonde woman-was very rude. I told the receptionist this is absolutely ridiculous because they can bleach them and that’s why they use white in the first place, she agreed and apologized. I highly don’t recommend if you have children or any pets.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2019

There are a few pros and cons to this location overall it was decent just mainly needs renovations for the bathrooms and electronic equipment paying upward of $200 for a bathtub that is stained with I'm not sure what and a tv smaller than one I've had at a 2 star motel -.- channels were nice though

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Dear 1991anonymous1331,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

Came in town for a short family visit and this hotel was a great fit.
Good location in Ormond. Staff very helpful and courteous. Had a tv issue first night - front desk tried to assist but ultimately was fixed the next day. Breakfast selections were small but adequate.
Overall a very good hotel. Clean too

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Lack of heating and a bathroom that had a malfunctioning toilet and a bath that needed to be replaced. This is not what I would have expected from a Hilton brand. Quite disappointed the toilet was repaired in a makeshift manner, but frankly I should have been offered another room.

Date of stay: December 2019