“CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN”

Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Davison, Michigan
“CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights the week after Easter. This is an older hampton Inn but looked as though it has undergone a complete refurbishing recently. At check in the desk staff was very friendly. The room was great and very clean. The entire experience was one I've come to expect from Hampton. At some hotel chains you never know what you'll get. Some of their properties are very good, some not so good. I've rarely been disappointed with Hampton. I'm sort of a clean freak. First thing I do when I enter a room is pull the covers down and examine the bed. Then I check out the bathroom for cleanliness. This Ormond Beach Hampton excelled.

The hotel is right of I-95 and has several good places to eat nearby. It's a 10 minute drive to the beach and many other attractions including the Daytona speedway.

The next time i'm vacationing in this part of Florida, I will stay here again. Cost per night: $116.44.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
What a treat it is to read that your stay at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach exceeded your expectations! We are so pleased that you took the time to share the highlights of your visit, from the caring service you experienced and observed to your well-appointed guest accommodations. We love that you were able to spend Easter with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Safe Travels,

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Staff friendly and the Hotel is Pet Friendly.... Hampton as a whole could update the breakfast a little... but that has nothing to with the hotel staff... if you are traveling on the Interstate this is a good place...the one thing about Hampton when traveling the beds are comfortable... and staff is always friendly

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

we have been very pleased with this hotel. We stayed here in October for the first time and was so impressed we stayed again and will stay here in the future. everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank you for such an enjoyable stay and loved the remodeling of the lobby and breakfast area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Davie, FL
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had a great stay here. Staff was very freindly. Very clean premises. Comfortable bed. Easy access. Complimentary breakfast was more than expected and included hot items in addition to fresh made waffles. Many great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bobbi S
Lithia
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed may stay here. Great friendly staff, very clean hotel, great location right off of I95 so you have quick access to Daytona Beach & St Augustine. Also has quick easy access to local restaurants and department shopping. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
It sounds like you had a great time during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach! We’re glad you found your accommodations comfortable and our location to be convenient. We’re delighted you got to explore the area to dine and shop in our local businesses and hope you return for a longer stay soon. Thank you for your review.

Safe Travels,

Dearborn, Michigan
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked my room 3/8/2013 to 3/12/2013, I know that it was a non smoking room almost all Hampton inns are and I will go outside. well get a call from my wife and she told me that there was a $200 dollar charge on my card, it seams that they had to clean the room because they said we were smoking. AND WE WERE NOT!!!! I feel like I was scamed I will never stay there againe, I spent atlest 8 months a year in Hampton inns and I will never stay at this one no more

Room Tip: Dont stay find another place
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 676bob
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience. We value your loyalty to our brand and services. I can assure you that we never want to be less than helpful to all guests and we hold ourselves to the highest integrity. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can gather more details and assist in a resolution.

Hospitably,

Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My race team has stayed at this hotel for the last two years. I truley can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff are all friendly and very helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are just perfect. The breaky is always great and the late night cookies were a hit with my crew. We will be back again in 2014(Big Rack Racing)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
It is always a pleasure to welcome race teams back as they become like family to us through the years. Our breakfast and cookies add a special touch, but is our staff and the connections they make with our guests that allow us to love what we do. Thank you so much for your kind words and we will look forward to welcoming you back in 2014!

Hospitably,