“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was in Daytona and needed somewhere for the night. Never stayed At. Hampton before
I was a little skeptic, however on arrival, I was greeted as if we were long time friends. My family felt welcome immediately. Thank you
I would definitely return and recommend for future travel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Hazel H
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach! Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, our goal is to make every guest feel welcomed and comfortable as if they are in a home away from home. I hope that you were able to spend some time in the Ormond Beach area and experience the beaches, restaurants and local entertainment that our beautiful city by the sea has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Palm Coast, FL
Reviewed August 14, 2012

just returned from a three day stay on business and as always hotel was clean and staff top-notch. Love the service (Kelly is great!). Always made to feel special when I arrive. Breakfast buffet was hot with great choices. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Bosoxlvr
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
It's such a treat to hear about your positive experience at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach and thank you for going out of your way to mention our staff. Whether your stay is for business or leisure our property's goal is to do everything our power to make sure your experience is the best it could possibly be! We would love for you to visit the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach again and we hope it's soon. Thank you again for your kind review.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great staff. The hotel needs a make over. It's competing with the Jameson, 50 yards down the road and it isn't winning.
Example, the room wasn't vacuumed over a two day stay. Bathroom tiles were cracked. shower curtain wasn't long enough to stay in the tub.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback of our property. While I am pleased to hear the positive reviews of our staff, I regret that the rest of your experience was not as pleasant. Your comments have been shared with our Housekeeping and Maintenance team in efforts to ensure an 100% satisfaction experience for all of our guests and I deeply apologize for the inconveniences our room condition may have caused you while visiting. I hope that you will consider a future stay at our property and I invite you to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to the Ormond Beach area again.

Cincinnati
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This property was okay. It seemed to be clean and comfortable. The location is very good if you are passing through - right off the highway, near lots of food, and you can even make a quick trip to the beach (less than five miles away). They were having problems with the electric service and elevators while I was there. This was stressing the check-in person and she was happy to let everyone know it. Our room was on top floor but directly overlooking the pool and you could hear it. I'd probably stay here again, but away from the pool.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. It is our greatest hope that each guest enjoys every moment with us and that the accommodations, amenities and services provided to you make your stay memorable. Unfortunately, during your stay, our hotel did experience a power outage causing the elevators to malfunction. This was due to the weather in our area and affected several other buildings. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope that it did not overshadow your overall experience with us. If your travels bring you to the Ormond Beach area again, please reach out to me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservations and Hamptonality experience. Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful week!

St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed here in connection with the Ormond Beach Celtic Festival and it was everything I hoped for - comfortable, clean, quiet, welcoming, easy to find. And they started serving breakfast early - even though it was Sunday morning, recognizing that their guests are there for a purpose - either business (like me and my harp) or moving on down the road. The staff was fantastic in welcoming me and making sure that I had everything I might want. Only tiny complaint - no place to plug my phone charger in on the nightstand.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Ft. Myers, FL
Reviewed May 21, 2012

A group from my organization attended a seminar in Ormond Beach in May. This hotel was one of those recommended for us to stay in. I made the arrangements ahead of time for the entire group. I can honestly say that in many years of dealing with hotels in situations like this, I have never been treated with as much professionalism and courtesy as at this hotel. From the first contact, the staff went far beyond what is usually considered basic service to make things easy for us. The check-in process was flawless; the rooms were clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly and helpful; and I received a thank you note from the assistant manager after we returned home!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and especially to any group desiring a positive experience with customer service!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I travel a great deal for my work and stay at Hilton properties. The Hampton Inn in Ormond Beach is one that shines above all others. The hotel itself is well kept and comfortable. The thing that sets this one apart from others is the hotel staff. Their customer service is impeccable. I stayed for a week and by the time the stay was over truly didnt want to leave. Thank you to all employees for making my stay sincerely enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank David S
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear you mentioned them in your review! It will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach.