“Food, service, ambeiance they do it all right.”

La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and friends go dine here twice a month typically and are consistently are amazed at the quality and consistency. This place is always hitting on all cylinders. Guacamole is great. There are no less than excellent entries. Margarita, by the pitcher the best! Service is always attentive and never a problem. The place is just the definition on how a restaurant should be operated! I would always recommend the Mara Terra, how do they do it so well.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The Mexican food in this restaurant is delicious. The portions are huge (enough to take another "full meal" home). The prices for most of the dishes makes a visit to La Fiesta a great value. The restaurant is not really big; but it has a nice large outdoor area and a bar area. They have a great variety of "specialty margaritas"; but, be aware, some of them can cost as much as some of the dinners. The large "house margarita" is really big and for the price a great value. You must try the "Queso Fundido con Chorizo" is out of this world! The restaurant can get very crowded on week end and during special events in town.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Best mexican food and service in the area. I have been going to the port orange location for many years. After they opened the ormond location I switched to there for convenience. Both are good choices. Fast hot authentic food with good service

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've stopped here several times, sometimes for munchies and margaritas, sometimes for dinner. The portions are HUGE and some of the best mex I've ever had. The margaritas ARE the best I've had, freshly made, no pre-mix! The salsa is fresh and tangy without burning your tongue out. Although I know of several locations I visit the Nova Rd. location.

2  Thank TLMitchell
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were up to two strikes when it came to Mexican restaurants in Ormond Beach, with our last attempt at Maria Bonita ending as a dismal failure. La Fiesta has exactly what we were looking for; a reasonably priced menu, super fresh ingredients, and an upscale, upbeat atmosphere.

Our table was outside. Chips arrived promptly with briskly cold salsa and my favorite white dipping sauce that, before this visit, I could never find in so called Mexican restaurants in Florida. My wife ordered the tequila shrimp, and I the fish tacos. While waiting for our food we absorbed the atmosphere, the busy hum of a restaurant, and listened to bachata and salsa music through the restaurant's sound system.

The food arrived hot, fresh, and excellent. We wanted to lick our plates clean, it was that good!