“Great mexican”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great mexican”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Very good chips and salsas. The atmosphere is very nice! Service was excellent! Great Carne asada! Extensive choices on the menus.

MORTON
“Great Mexican with a modern flair”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The tacos carne asada were great. Especially with the 3 hot sauces the server brought for me to try. Chips and salsa was great. The only negative (eventhough small) was the side of refried beans was rather small 3-4 tablespoons est. Still great tasting food, with great service with a modern atmosphere.

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Good choice around here”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well this was my first time here ,a very good friend LINDA invite me here for lunch, I can say that was a nice experience ,good food and good service ,even that they confused my wine, instead of red they bring me a white wine ,but that was no problem at all they change it without question, good service, good background music, I like the bar style, I can not say much now because I was really focus in our conversation after a month without seeing each other, but I will go back at night time to see the difference ,but overall so far is good,

• Visited January 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Best Mexican in Daytona Beach Area”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a high end modern interpretation of a Mexican restaurant. Classy, excellent service, great food - this is our new go to Mexican Restaurant. Hidden at the back of a plaza next to a steakhouse - go find it!

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Really nice place with great food!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We found this place by accident and were pleasantly surprised

The food was great, the service was great, the restaraunt was clean and modern. Very enjoyable experience!! Will be back to this place when we are in the area again!

1 Thank Amy C