“Good choice around here”

La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well this was my first time here ,a very good friend LINDA invite me here for lunch, I can say that was a nice experience ,good food and good service ,even that they confused my wine, instead of red they bring me a white wine ,but that was no problem at all they change it without question, good service, good background music, I like the bar style, I can not say much now because I was really focus in our conversation after a month without seeing each other, but I will go back at night time to see the difference ,but overall so far is good,

There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a high end modern interpretation of a Mexican restaurant. Classy, excellent service, great food - this is our new go to Mexican Restaurant. Hidden at the back of a plaza next to a steakhouse - go find it!

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We found this place by accident and were pleasantly surprised

The food was great, the service was great, the restaraunt was clean and modern. Very enjoyable experience!! Will be back to this place when we are in the area again!

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed December 22, 2012

2 visits and 2 great meals. Being new to the area, we were looking for a Mexican restaurant that served something other than bland boring food. We found it. La Fiesta has a great mix of traditional favorites and dishes I wasn't familiar with. I love a place that will take a chance and offer something with some flare to it....be it spicy or just a different texture/flavor that isn't seen at places that keep their food dull. Nice atmosphere and friendly attentive waitstaff.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Eight of us got together and decided to have dinner at La Fiesta. We were not disappointed.

I ordered Arrachera (Grilled marinated skirt steak). Very tasty. Tender. Served with rice and grilled vegetables. ($14.25).
My wife ordered Chimichanga Cozumel (Grilled shrimp, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms inside a flour tortilla and then deep fried.) Served with rice and steamed vegetables. My wife does not like cheese so we asked them to leave off the cheese (which they did). She enjoyed it very much. (I had a taste and thought it was good. ($10.50)

We did not order drinks so cannot comment on them. We also did not have any dessert.

One of our table mates ordered a Tropical Ceviche Martini (shrimp marinated with fresh lime juice, jicama, onions, etc.) served in a large glass that might also be used for a margharita. We all had a taste and thought it was very good.

Friendly and responsive service. One of our table mates did have to ask for a refill on his soft drink but this came immediately upon request. Nachos on the table were also refilled on request.