“Great food at reasonable prices”

La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

There is another one in Port Orange but this one is close to home. I love the presentation one would think they were dining in a more expensive restaurant. The food is plentiful and good but some dishes taste the same with different names. The Muncho Burrito(everything was tucked inside) is very good, as I love burritos. They have happy hour so check out the daily specials.

There are newer reviews for La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I thought when I moved here I would never find that awesome place that has amazing food. I am so happy i tried this place out, best mexican food that i have had in a long time.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Our favorite mexican restaurant. so glad they opened a new location closer to my house

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We were in the Daytona area for a college golf tournament and wanted to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. We found La Fiesta Ormond Beach but they were not taking reservations and we were a party of 18. We arrived at 5 o'clock and they were totally prepared to party! They had a DJ in the parking lot and were serving cheap Caronas and margaritas and were passing free chips and salsa. We had to wait over an hour because we were such a large group but it was well worth the wait. They were completely accomodating! Once inside, the party continued with colored beads and sombreros. The food was excellent and a GREAT value. Eighteen people with lots of drinks and the total tab with tip was $320!!! Everyone had a blast and most menu items were around $10. This is the place to go in Daytona if you are looking for Mexican food. Very nice atmosphere and super friendly wait staff.....MUY BIEN!

1  Thank JanJ50
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I first thought our waiter was just "new" but we soon learned he just did not care about the service he provided. It's too bad because my friends and I dine out frequently and this experience will likely keep us from going back.

4  Thank 22Fish