“Don't eat here”

Black Sheep Pub
Ranked #18 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: English - Irish Pub with a full menu and full bar. Over 36 beers on tap, Serving everything from Fish & Chips to Steaks and Seafood. Great Lunch Specials from $6.45. Winner of Best Around
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a Reuben and the amount of meat is minuscule and had strips and chunks of fat on it.
The rye bread is the size of Texas toast. Not good! The place is a little funky and no AC in the bathroom. Service was good though, sat at the bar. I'd go back and drink there though. Trivia was fun.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We followed trip advisors reviews. Dead wrong. The waitress was a doll and very good and the $5.95 lunch specials with beverage is a great especially for families with children from 11:00. To 2:00 but I felt that it was grungy and not just the bathrooms. The food was ok for the price. I had fish and chips. Fish was good. Fries just ok. Shepherds pie mostly mashed potatoes. Soup was average. Atmosphere was supposed to be English pub. More like I don't know what it was. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I came here for lunch with my family. They had several Irish dishes including shepherd's pie and bangers and mash. The food that we tried was all delicious. The lunch specials are a good price. They also have some house brewed beers that are worth a try. Our waitress was polite and attentive. I just wish I had time to go back for the trivia night while I was in town!

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

$5.95 Lunch Specials are AMAZING! Supper menu is amazing as well. They have food for everyone. Italian, American, Bar Food, British.... They have it all!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Casual dinner within walking distance of Lotus inn. Wings are quite good, spinach dip was very good-little different flavor served with excellent tortillas. Decent prices.