“Unnnnnnnrrrreeeeaaallll,”

Ranked #35 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rose Villa Southern Table & Bar is a comfortable casual restaurant in a unique historic setting, featuring Southern inspired cuisine, including our signature southern fried chicken. We offer classic craft cocktails & a nice selection of wines. Our beautiful old Victorian building has been beautifully restored to the era of the 1920’s & today's Rose Villa offers a polished casual atmosphere with Southern hospitality. Whether you come casual & enjoy cocktails & conversation at the bar or enjoy a leisurely dining experience with wine & dinner, you will be charmed. We are open Tuesday - Sunday for lunch & supper with indoor & outdoor seating. We have a media equipped dining room, a garden gazebo & an Absinthe Bar & Lounge, all available for private parties for up to 20 guests.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Love the service by Sir Stephen. The prime pork flat iron is a killer way to serve up the pig. Drinks could've been a tad bit stiffer. Other than that, it was a swell evening.

1  Thank Matthew S

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My new favorite place in Ormond..The drink menu is so different from any other restaurant in the area. I especially liked the New York Sour..a whiskey sour made with fresh ingredients and topped with Malbec... so good!!! The food is just as exciting and delicious. Currently the menu is Greek and Brazilian. I've really enjoyed the Brazilian Shrimp and Coconut Stew and the Picanha, which is a very tender steak served over black beans and rice with a chimichurri sauce. Be sure to follow dinner with Chef Mark's gelato... They usually have 7 or 8 flavors which are constantly changing...last night they included peanut butter and jelly, salty caramel pecan and Baileys and chocolate. The chocolate truffles are also to die for. The staff are very friendly and knowledgable and the atmosphere lovely, which makes it a wonderful place to relax and enjoy your meal. Anthony and Wes, the owner and the manager, are very attentive and have done a great job in making this a very special place.

1  Thank Ginxi59
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My niece was getting married in Daytona, and I volunteered to do her bridesmaids luncheon. Since I live 200 miles away, I was thrilled to find Fusion 43. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious, the Bloody Mary's were to die for, and the setting was great. Everyone had a great time and I looked like a fabulous hostess. Anthony, Wes and Chef Mark were the best! We can't wait to go back in July for vacation.

1  Thank Karon D
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Excellent food with creativity by the chef and interesting flavor combinations! The menu changes every three months. Right now it is Brazilian and Greek but word is that it will be California Caribbean next. The calamari turned me into a calamari fan (I normally don't like it). The chef even makes the black bean flour that was used in the black bean ravioli stuffed with cheeses! Stephen, our waiter, made some excellent recommendations and described the dishes very well! Unique cocktails too! The ambiance is just right. A historic house and Frank Sinatra-style jazz with gorgeous landscaping for the outdoor seating spaces. We will definitely be back next time we are in the Daytona Beach area.

2  Thank Sherry G
Reviewed April 9, 2014

At Fusion 43, the food, service, and ambience were all outstanding and we look forward to eating here again when we return to Ormond. I only wish we were staying longer this time so we could taste more of the food on this menu before it changes in May!

2  Thank Wendy R