“Best new restaurant in Ormond”

Rose Villa Southern Table & Bar
Ranked #27 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rose Villa owners Hal and Cindy Gerow have partnered with local restauranteur, Kirt Roberts of Ronin Sushi & Sake Bar to bring upgrades and new dynamics to the restaurant. You can look for a new Southern inspired menu and expanded hours. In addition to a full dinner menu, Rose Villa will be serving lunch daily and will offer brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Make after dinner an experience "Upstairs at Rose Villa". In our incredible Absinthe lounge, you will enjoy decadent desserts offered exclusively by our award winning neighbor, Liz Huber of Cakery Creation. Our Authentic Absinthe bar will offer a full complement of liqueurs, specialty cocktails and of course, traditionally served Absinthe.
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Best new restaurant in Ormond”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Finally! A restaurant worthy of the Ormond Beach name. We had apps and dessert for our first experience. The duck spring roll was the best spring roll I have ever had. You could taste the time and details that went into the preparation. The calamari was hip and melted in your mouth. I predict great things for this place. It's our go to night eats in Ormond. See you there!

2 Thank MorganAndChristian

Ormond Beach, Florida
“wanted it to be great”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I were so excited to eat here after they changed from Rose Villa to Fusion 43; we thought it be a lot more hip with the new exciting menu. We called and got a reservation at 6:45 pm, when we arrived we were promptly seated in the Roosevelt room at a quaint 2-top. The atmosphere of this place is very cool. Our server immediately appeared and filled out water glasses and I requested to see a wine menu. Fifteen minutes later he came back and asked if we decided on anything to drink and did not have the wine menu with him. I decided on their signature drink that comes in a coconut (very non traditional and unique) and my husband got a beer. The drinks took another 10 minutes to arrive, so we didn't get to order anything (not even an appetizer) for close to 30 minutes after we had arrived. I ordered the orange chicken, my husband the short ribs. When our food arrived 50 minutes later, we were pretty much over it. Our server had only been by once during that time to drop off a bread basket which is fine, but an update on where our food was would have been nice. When the food arrived, I could immediately tell my husband's short ribs were very fatty. He used up almost his entire side plate to put the fat from the short rib that he was unable to eat. The manager came by and asked how everything was. I pointed out the fat on my husband's meal and he said that was typical of the pork belly entree, which my husband did not order. All in all, service was less than desirable and for being the "new" place in town I wasn't impressed. Was hoping for an exciting evening out and just ended up frustrated. We'll try again, only with a different server and a different meal choice.

• Visited December 2013
7 Thank stephandbobby
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Signature cocktails were great, huge variety of apps and entrees! Everything was so fresh, can't wait to explore the menu even more. Service was excellent too!

2 Thank BeeBarn
Ormond Beach, FL
“Wonderful Birthday Dinner at Fusion43. A Special Place!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Recently my wife and I celebrated my 75 birthday with my daughter and son-in-law from Malibu Ca . I had heard a few great things about Fusion43 and the dinner menu. It sounded very unique and interesting so we decided to make it the place for the birthday celebration. We were not disappointed. The ambience of the restaurant was quite nice and Angie, a gracious hostess and bartender greeted us warmly. She makes a great dirty Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives. I just had to order another one to take to dinner.
We ordered several starters before our main meal which included the Edamame, the Duck Confit Spring Rolls and the Peking Duck Wings. All were delicious, especially the Edamame and the Duck Wings. After dinner, the Gelato was the perfect dessert, light and refreshing. It was a wonderful dining experience and my wife and I look forward to going back soon.

• Visited November 2013