“Great food!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Great food, Huge deck on top with view of beach. You will not go away hungry. Very nice place

There are newer reviews for Dimitri's Bar Deck and Grill

Reviewed February 1, 2012

My last visit was with my sister & we both had the seafood souvlaki with roasted vegetables, rice with sauce and feta cheese, toasted pita points and the wonderful lemon chicken rice soup. Cannot tell you how flavorful everything was - each dish complemented the other, the scallops and shrimp were grilled to perfection. The roasted zucchini, squash, carrots and onions were fresh and crisp. The rice & feta with some kind of wonderful, light, tasty sauce had a great taste. Took a slice of Baklava cheesecake home & it was a nice sized and very tasty portion.
I have been there several times, by myself and with friends & every time the food and service was superior...as a local I will be going back - soon I hope!

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Very authentic greek food. We went for lunch and I had the veggie sandwhich on the best bread ever. Also had greek potatoe salad and delicious Baklava.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Food was average. Lamb souvlaki was overdone and dry. Gyro was tasty. Slow service even though not busy. Waiter had to be reminded more than once about everything. Okay but not spectacular.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We ate lunch on the rooftop dining patio. The food was fresh and tasty. The rooftop dining patio had a lovely view of the ocean. The day we were there there were surfers to watch while we waited for our meal. We enjoyed our lunch and would go back the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank MissouriDaisy