“Excellent!”
Review of Angelic Gardens

Angelic Gardens
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My mom and I went for massages while on vacation and had a wonderful time. The atmosphere was great, the massage was great and the ice cream afterward was a surprising and wonderful touch. I will definitely return if I am ever back in Ormond or Daytona Beach.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My mother and I wanted to have a nice mother daughter day, and we both were in need of a great massage. We found Angelic Gardens online and decided to try it out. We were both very pleased and left feeling refreshed and relaxed. The service was amazing and after the massage we were offered ice cream with granola and honey (I believe) and a beverage. I've had a lot of massages, but have never been offered treats afterward! That was icing on the cake. They really are a step above the norm and definitely an experience you should have! I highly recommend Angelic Gardens.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I hurt my lower back helping my daughter move but there were no immediate appointments. Luckily John called me to let me know there was a cancellation and I jumped on that opportunity. Jeanette not only informed me my lower back was a mess but that my whole upper back was inflammed. She worked my upper back, my lower back, my hips, and my feet. I could finally move again without grimacing. That 90 minutes allowed me to get back to my daily grind.
Just walking into the office is like escaping the outside world. I look forward to my next scheduled visit and each and every one from there forward.

Shelly C

3  Thank SHELLY C
Reviewed June 23, 2012

After a 90 minute session with Jeanette, I received immediate results : sinsus pressure /headache gone ! The benefits of the massage continued throughout the following weeks. I can now see that having massages on a more regular basis will help the body heal itself and increase overall health and well being. A fabulous experience not to be missed !

1  Thank Karen W W
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've been to Carmen many times and found her pedicure to be the absolute best anywhere. My legs and feet feel great when finished and the polish is impeccable.

1  Thank Sharon R