“Excellent massage and customer service”
Review of Angelic Gardens

Angelic Gardens
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I called at the beginning of the week hoping to get an appointment for my husband and myself to have a massage. They were very accommodating. They have a wonderful atmosphere. We were able to have our massages in the same room, but had very different massages. My husband got a deep tissue massage, while I got a more scented and relaxing massage. It was perfect!

Reviewed May 27, 2011

While vacationing in Ormond Beach, I called to set up appointments for myself and 2 friends. The manager called me back promptly, scheduled all 3 of us at one time, with special arrangements for one with sciatica. We felt welcome immediately, had the best massages ever, and wonderful info on the area. I also had a spa pedicure...what a treat. We will be returning for more pampering before we head home next week A+++

Reviewed May 12, 2011

Angelic Gardens is definately a hidden gem in Ormond Beach. The atmosphere is soothing and relaxed, with dim lights, leather furniture, fireplace, and soft music. I started with an infrared sauna ( I saw this sauna on Oprah) and then a massage. The staff made me feel more like family than a customer - and I even got dessert! I scheduled another appointment before I left. Can't wait!

Reviewed October 5, 2010

We started coming here a couple of years ago. This is our favorite spa anywhere! The therapists are great, the prices are great, and the special treats after the spa treatments are fantastic. The atmosphere and prices are also excellent. You are treated like family while you are there. I highly recommend this place for a wonderful relaxing time. We sometimes go to Ormond Beach for the weekend just so we can go to this spa.

2  Thank skipdf