“Finest Italian Food in Florida!”

Toscana Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscana Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 220 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fountain Square Plaza on Granada Blvd and A1A
Description: Chef Tony moved from Palm Beach to Ormond Beach Sept 2009 opened Positano Ristorante Italiano on 621 South Yonge Street and was there until August 2012 then moved to the new location 142 E. Granada Blvd as Toscana formerly French Restaurant. Toscana remains one of this town"s best-kept secrets for those who love the freshest ingredients and finest food, Toscana's exuberant focus on using only the best, richest and ripest ingredients keeps sophisticated palates, while enjoying old-world hospitality. Wine selections and favorite dishes that make dining at Toscana feel like an honored tradition. An evening at Toscana is a tribute to an Old World way of enjoying food. Pure white cotton linens and simple decor act as a setting to enhance the beaut Toscana is a classic Old World Italian restaurant you would love. Toscana is the Finest Decorated and Furnished fine Dining Restaurant in Daytona Beach Area. Please join us for a dinner and judge for your self.
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Went there to celebrate our 44th wedding anniversary and were we pleasantly delighted.
The homemade bread was ever so perfect..crusty outside soft inside..mozzarella alla caprese appetizer delicious as were the entrees.. veal parm, branzini ( Mediterranean sea bass), each
served with perfectly cooked veggies and mashed potatoes. We ordered and split a side of
homemade pasta alfredo..heavenly. Dessert...ricotta cheesecake and tiramisu, both excellent.
Nice sized portions too. Service could not have been better..finest in the area. The owner will be opening a second restaurant on Rt. 40 in Ormond Beach, where La Crepe once was
sometime in the fall. I hope food/service remains as excellent as it is.
I'm sorry it took us so long to find this place, but now that we have, it'll be frequented more than once a year and not just for a special occasion!

2  Thank FLjoan

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We had been to this restaurant before and although the food was good, we felt it wasn't exceptional. We decided to give it another try. We had a very good meal, but when the bill came we were charged $20 for the caesar salad that we split between us. When we ordered the salad, which was $7 or $8 on the menu, the waiter had asked us when was the last time we had a caesar salad prepared at the table. He did not tell us that the one on the menu was not prepared at the table, or that it would cost more. He took forever to prepare it, and we started to get annoyed that we had to wait so long to eat. I guess he was trying to make the show worth the money. We never would have paid $20 for a caesar salad, and although it was a generous size, we didn't want that much food before we ate our main course. That's why we wanted to split it. It was not the best caesar salad we have ever had, although it was the most expensive. We felt duped and overcharged and will not go back. For this reason we reduced the value rating on this review.

2  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We took my parents to Toscana for dinner, based on tripadvisor reviews. It was excellent on every level. The staff was very pleasant, the service was impeccable, the decor was tasteful, and best of all, the food was fabulous! There were plenty of choices for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike. My mother had the salted fish and declared it one of the best meals she'd ever had. My dad loved his pasta, my gnocchi was perfect and my fiancee's lamb chops were also excellent. I highly recommend Toscana for a special occasion or just to feel special.

1  Thank SurfSandArt
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Found this restaurant by accident. Set in a little shopping mall it was the best dinner I have had in years of going to Daytona. Italian speaking waiters made my neighbor very happy..Impecable service...It was a10!!

1  Thank Paula Q
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I live in Ormond Beach and dine at Toscana's often. The food and service are always outstanding! The ambiance is perfect for a wonderful dining experience. Also, Toscana's deserts are "to die for." Last night I had the best "ricotta cheesecake" in my life. Toscana's is the place to go for fine Italian cuisine and incredible service in Ormond Beach.

Gus Gornto