“Palm Coast location!”

Add it.
Salsa's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This opened only a couple of months ago. Their sister restaurant is at: Salsas, 1614 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
“Palm Coast location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

I like the new Palm Coast location so much better!!! Great frozen margaritas on happy hour, and I am in love with the Pollo chipotle. It was a favorite dish from the west coast (oregon) which I could find nothing even close to comparing here, but it sure does! Have tried several burritos, and the fajitas which were all delicious as well....thanks Salsa's for curing my mexican food craving (addiction??) here in Palm Coast!

Visited February 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“We loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

We loved this place so much we went again the next night! The portions are huge, the food is fresh - they are FAST with the service and so friendly.

We tried getting in to the seafood place next door - and they were over packed and under serviced. I'm so glad we went here in stead. I can't wait to go back when we return to Fl!

Visited September 2011
Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
“Just in from Texas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I got to say, I love Salsa's - I just moved here from Dallas Texas, so good Mexican food was really a must for me to find.. Have tried a few places around and this is by far the best in the area, decently priced and a bigger bonus it's close to where I live now!

• Visited October 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
“Not a big Mexican Food Fan but---”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

I found Salsa's to be exceptional in taste and selection. The menu is almost a book. I had the fried steak and my wife had a chicken dish. the steak came with a mild cheese dressing which added a perfect finish, Everything was very tasteful and we were both full. If you want to have good Mexican Food I would reccomend Salsa's.

• Visited November 2011
Washington, Ga
“Fantastic Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

When we've stayed in Daytona before we were not in Ormond Beach. I was resigned to the fact that I'd have to drive a ways from our Ormond Beach hotel to find dinner. I was thrilled to have Salsas recommended. It was a short distance from our hotel and the food was delicious and the Margaritas large and potent!! We'll be back!!

Visited October 2011