“Not a big Mexican Food Fan but---”
Review of Salsa's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salsa's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This opened only a couple of months ago. Their sister restaurant is at: Salsas, 1614 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I found Salsa's to be exceptional in taste and selection. The menu is almost a book. I had the fried steak and my wife had a chicken dish. the steak came with a mild cheese dressing which added a perfect finish, Everything was very tasteful and we were both full. If you want to have good Mexican Food I would reccomend Salsa's.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

When we've stayed in Daytona before we were not in Ormond Beach. I was resigned to the fact that I'd have to drive a ways from our Ormond Beach hotel to find dinner. I was thrilled to have Salsas recommended. It was a short distance from our hotel and the food was delicious and the Margaritas large and potent!! We'll be back!!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Have eaten at Salsa's quite a bit since they opened and always had a great experience.

Food is quite good, a bit too salty for my tastes sometimes, but am sure others love the salt.

They give you very large portions for a very reasonable price, the servers are always friendly, efficient and attentive.

Also have fabulous drink offers, like pitchers of beer or margaritas at happy hour or special night prices. Love that the beer pitcher has an iced section to keep the beers frosty cold!!
Would not rate them the best in Ormond, but for the price, selection and food quality, they are a good spot to hit when hungry for Mexican and are close to my home..

Reviewed September 2, 2011

We live close and have always enjoyed the food, service and value. Good solid food and great service. The margarita's are good and makes the meal.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

We had a horrible experience at another establishment down the street from Salsa's last summer. No way we were going back. Because of the reviews on TripAdvisor we decided not to drive 45 minutes away and to give them a try. We were pleasantly surprised. The daily specials were actually popular dishes and at excellent prices. Food is a very subjective item and everyone's tastes are different. That being said, we all thought the food was very good and we did order a wide array of items in our group. We did enjoy our dinner and will go back.

1  Thank BartonFamilyGa