“Brisket sandwich on garlic toast”

Daytona Pig Stand BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 222 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had a late lunch at the Daytona Pig Stand, exit 273 on I-95, great wood smoke smell as soon as you get out of the car. The chopped brisket sandwich on garlic toast with a side was delicious. The bark had a slightly sweet, very slightly sweet, crunch and the brisket was easily cut with a fork. A good cold beer goes well with the brisket.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is not your 3 star Michelin restaurant but if you're looking for good bbq at a good price it will serve nicely. Disclaimer: The young lady taking my order proclaimed me a genius when I ordered the rib/brisket combo. She was very perceptive. We (four of us) all enjoyed our food. It was delivered quickly and after a long day of travel really hit the spot. Three kinds of bbq sauce on the table. I loved my onion rings and ribs, brisket was fine but I wouldn't rave about it. Worth a stop.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The bab back ribs here are fall-off-the-bone good with a great sweet/spicy sauce. Hotter sauces are available. The accompaniments... slaw, fries, etc are average at best. Still a good place for BBQ.

1  Thank TLMitchell
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Overall good BBQ. I had the ribs and brisket combo. The ribs were outstanding. Fall off the bone and great flavor. The brisket however was a bit dry and didn't have alot of flavor. My wife had the chicken. The chicken had a nice smoky flavor but was dry. The onion rings were very good. Service was good. I would go back but I will just get the ribs.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The pork has a great flavor but every time we get the chopped pork, it's loaded with fat. I spend more time pulling out chunks of fat than I do eating and the sandwich becomes very thin. There are definitely better BBQ places around.

1  Thank Vaultgrl101