“good solid food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is not your 3 star Michelin restaurant but if you're looking for good bbq at a good price it will serve nicely. Disclaimer: The young lady taking my order proclaimed me a genius when I ordered the rib/brisket combo. She was very perceptive. We (four of us) all enjoyed our food. It was delivered quickly and after a long day of travel really hit the spot. Three kinds of bbq sauce on the table. I loved my onion rings and ribs, brisket was fine but I wouldn't rave about it. Worth a stop.

There are newer reviews for Daytona Pig Stand BBQ Restaurant

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The bab back ribs here are fall-off-the-bone good with a great sweet/spicy sauce. Hotter sauces are available. The accompaniments... slaw, fries, etc are average at best. Still a good place for BBQ.

1  Thank TLMitchell
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Overall good BBQ. I had the ribs and brisket combo. The ribs were outstanding. Fall off the bone and great flavor. The brisket however was a bit dry and didn't have alot of flavor. My wife had the chicken. The chicken had a nice smoky flavor but was dry. The onion rings were very good. Service was good. I would go back but I will just get the ribs.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The pork has a great flavor but every time we get the chopped pork, it's loaded with fat. I spend more time pulling out chunks of fat than I do eating and the sandwich becomes very thin. There are definitely better BBQ places around.

1  Thank Vaultgrl101
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I stopped at this place on our way to Savannah, Ga. I don't eat pork so this review is based on his experience. He wanted something better than the traditional fast food spot, so we got off of I95 and lucked up on this restaurant. He had the pulled pork sandwich and brunswick stew via take out and loved it. The service was fast and courteous as well. He would definitely go to this restaurant again on the next trip.