“Finger Lickin' Good”

Daytona Pig Stand BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Augustine
“Finger Lickin' Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was traveling North on I-95 and was doing fine ... that is until I saw the billboard advertising "Daytona Pig Stand" next exit. And, all of a sudden ... I'm HUNGRY. It was an easy off the exit, and the restaurant was right beside I-95. As you enter the restaurant you will see a counter with signs above it declaring "Order Here", and the menu is on the wall behind the counter. I ordered the combo 'baby back & St Louis' ribs platter, BBQ baked beans, french fries (platter comes with 2 sides ... there are several other 'side order' choices) and iced tea at a very reasonable price. Drinks were self-service, so after filling my cup with the perfect combination of sweet/un-sweet tea and lemon I grabbed a table. You have a choice of indoor or outside patio seating. Within minutes my platter was placed on the table ... a decent portion of each kind of ribs, plenty of french fries, a small container of BBQ beans, and two slices of garlic toast. All I can say is ... "finger lickin' good!" The tender ribs had a nice smokey flavor with a great tasting BBQ sauce. A great meal for a decent price. Will definitely be stopping at Daytona's Pig Station again.

• Visited July 2013

“Always Fantasti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I have been coming here for the last couple of years. I can honestly say that we have never had a bad meal. The food has always been outstanding and the service is great. Everyone that works there is always wanting to help answer any questions you may have and even make sure your drinks always stay full. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

• Visited June 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great BBQ across the board”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Good atmosphere and the chopped pork is excellent. Family had the ribs very tender and great smoke flavor. Excellent side items.

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Worth the stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

On the way home Memorial Day weekend when we started looking for somewhere to eat. We say the state signs that show the restaurants for each exit so we took a chance on the Daytona Pig Stand. The whole family was pleasantly surprised.

The restaurant is up to date and clean. The food was wonderful. You order and pay as you enter and then pick your seat. The atmosphere was family friendly even with the Bikers welcome banner out front. The ribs were great. My 9 year-old ordered a pork sandwich which is outside of his comfort zone. He loved it and ate the whole thing making comments on how good it was. Overall I highly recommend this restaurant as you drive thru the area just north of Daytona Beach.

• Visited May 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Basic BBQ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

The ribs and bar-b-que was average. The macaroni was spot on though! Ample seating and Biker friendly.

Visited May 2013