“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2014

If you like pizza, this is the real deal. They have pizza by the slice and whole pies. The place was crowded when we went, but it is worth the wait. I am assuming the staff was Lenny's family and they couldn't have been nicer. It was one of the best places we ate at in Ormond Beach.

2  Thank H9418WOdavids

Reviewed August 12, 2014

You have to have their garlic knots! We have tried many things in their menu. Nothing disappoints... Wether you want wings, pizza, salad (have to have their house dressing) or a meal, you will enjoy!

2  Thank Debbie_Gillette
Reviewed August 11, 2014

You have to go to Lennys if you are even close to Ormond Beach. I have never had anything that wasn't delicious!!! Do yourself a favor and try the Garlic Knots.......beware when you order, the portions are HUGE!!! If your lucky to eat there when Mike is working, you'll also get a show!! He's the best!!!!

2  Thank JackiH_13
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was delicious. The extra large pizza has the biggest slices ever. We called at 7 pm and was told an hour/hour fifteen. Almost two hours later I call and they are just coming out of the oven? There is a rude women who will scream at you to hold when she answers and doesn't give you time to even say ok or hello.

2  Thank Michael E
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I was told about Lenny's a while back but always thought about getting pizza late at night we finally went to Lenny's on Friday and the pizza was the best I'm kinda upset that it took me so long to eat here. The manager that lived in Palm Coast sat down with us and chatted for a few and he also told us about their new location on Nova Road I can't wait to visit that one also. Thanks guys for an enjoyable dining experience see you'll again soon. Keep up the great work guys.

1  Thank JDewberry