“WOW!!! You will love this stuff!!!”
Review of Lenny's NY Pizza

Lenny's NY Pizza
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Clarion, Pennsylvania
“WOW!!! You will love this stuff!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My family placed an order for pick up one evening... Upon arriving at Lenny's, I was greeted immediately and felt at home. Everyone was so friendly and kept giving me updates on how soon our food would be done. We took our food back to our rental and we were definitely impressed! The 24'" pizza was amazing, never had a crust that tasted this awesome! It was even great leftover and didn't get hard like a lot of other companies do. I also ordered a Greek Salad and it could have easily feed 3-4 people, hands down it was the best Greek salad I have ever had! We got the Italian Stromboli also and WOW!!!! This was enough food to feed us all for 3 meals! So before we left to come back home, we just had to get more of this delicious food... We ordered 2 cold Italian Hoagies for the 1000 mile trip home and couldn't even eat it all... There must have been 10 pieces of meat on this sub, truly amazing, and the flavor was unbeatable! The Garlic Knots were amazing! I didn't try anything here that I didn't like! The next time I go back to Florida, I will be stopping at Lenny's for more amazing food and to see the staff, they were great! It is even great to see the owner go out of his way to say hi to you.

• Visited April 2014

“It's #1 on Trip Advisor for a reason!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Get the garlic knots! So amazing! Pizza was excellent. The service was great, every worker greeted us as we came in. One of the employees was making pizzas and my three year old daughter was enjoying watching him toss the pizza dough. He asked if she wanted some dough and tossed her a chunk of pizza dough for her to 'spin'. This should be one of those stops on the Food Network :)

Visited April 2014
Dublin, Georgia
“Great, as always.”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

It is rare to find a restaurant that never disappoints, but Lenny's is the exception. We eat here once or twice a year while on vacation and they never fail to impress. The pizza is always outstanding. The salad was fresh and enough for 2 or 3 people. Lenny and the crew treat you like an old friend. What a great place.

“Best garlic knots EVER”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great place for vacation dinner.... Delicious food... Cheap prices.... Funny, entertaining guys behind the counter. Def be back guys!

Palm Coast, Florida
“Twice in one day!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I stopped here to pick-up two large pizzas that we took to an assisted living facility where my mother-in-law resides. This was our first time here, but Lenny greeted us like we were old friends as we walked in the door. The pizza was really good so we decided to go there for lunch a few hours later. Because I had eaten two slices of pizza, I only ordered a calamari appetizer. My wife decided on a antipasto salad, and a meatball sandwich. So much food for very little money. Everything was delicious!