“We found our Pizza Nirvana!!”
Review of Lenny's NY Pizza

Lenny's NY Pizza
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“We found our Pizza Nirvana!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Wow! My family was so thrilled to discover Lenny's today! This place is amazing, Lenny is a spunky "Ruler of the Dough" and true talent who can toss a pizza that's 24 inches wide!!! The place oozes personality of the East Coast sort. The pizza is OMG!! Full of ingredients, no gyp.. Stuff all the way to the edges, the crust is chewy not dried out. Salads are crazy generous and tasty. This was the best value of any meal we have enjoyed in the Daytona area. The family all left with huge smiles on our faces and happy tummies! Thank you Lenny! You are a Pizza King! We truly cannot wait to come back.

Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazingggg Pizza!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband wanted some pizza and this was the top place on trip advisor and now we know why! Amazing pizza and Lenny was hilarious! Great food, great service, great people what more could you ask for :)

Deltona, Florida
“Always awesome - that is why they are #1”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Went to Lenny's today for lunch. Ordered a 16" NY cheese pizza for $10.95. They were very very busy (duh - because they are so good). I told Lenny I was drooling for that pizza and he kept up the banter for a little while. It was worth the 20 minute wait. We ate half and took the other half home. It is some of the best pizza ever. This is a small family business and they are usually swamped. I saw the review about the delivery issue and felt bad for that reviewer. I would suggest they give Lenny's another try - but eat in. The server asked me about tripadvisor. I told her I have previously reviewed them and would definitely review again. Only problem with Lenny's is that they are not closer to my home.

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We eat here often, best pizza and service every time we've been there.... if you like "REAL NEW YORK PIZZA" this is the place to go, they will make you feel like home.

1 Thank toni z
pa
“Could not have gotten any worse”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Called for delivery. 25 minutes I was told. Called after 45 minutes told would be there 3 minutes. Called at 1 hr 15 minutes they called driver 3 minutes. At two hrs called was going to cx but was on hold ten minutes so hung up. 2 hrs 15 minutes food arrived was told it was free. No worried it was still hot. Yep old fries, onion rings and pizza.the food was not edible cept piece that was average at best. Sorry no respect for resturant that delivers cold food and comp you with free not edible food. If you go do not get deliveru

1 Thank tazmania630